My hope is that this will be a place where we can share what God is doing in our family and in ministry here in San Francisco. We are blessed to have so many family and friends joining us on this journey that God has called us to. We are hoping to both (Luke and me) write once a week and update you on what we're doing as a family and what the Outer Circle is doing. Feel free to keep us accountable! Thanks for your support, we couldn't do it without you.
I decided to title this blog "like a wildfire" because I want the work God is doing here to spread to all of you, just like the Holy Spirit spread to Jesus's disciples. I want you to know what God is doing here in San Francisco and I pray that it touches your soul and encourages your spirit.
When the Feast of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Without warning there was a sound like a strong wind, gale force—no one could tell where it came from. It filled the whole building. Then, like a wildfire, the Holy Spirit spread through their ranks, and they started speaking in a number of different languages as the Spirit prompted them.
-Acts 2:1-4 The Message

No comments:
Post a Comment