"Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, and don't take yourself too seriously-take God seriously." Micah 6:8

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A prayer answered

After not hearing from Jen since August 19, I am very excited to share that she called me last night.  I want to thank any of you readers that prayed for us to connect again.  God answered and I am very grateful.

I can't express how deep and joyful it feels to get to be a part of an interaction like this.  It all seems so...GOD. In order to get a hold of me, Jen, who is only 12 days into to being the mother of Maddie Soo, had to get on the internet and look through a list of old numbers to try to figure out which one was mine because she lost her phone. 

It was great to hear from Jen.  She sounds better than she has ever sounded. She loves being a mom, and everything seems to be going well for her and Jonny.  Hopefully, we will get to go visit them soon...

No comments: